Tuesday, July 6, 2010

30 Days of Me - Days 5, 6 & 7

Talk about slacking!!!! I blame the long holiday weekend!!


Day 5- Favorite Quote
These are my three favorite quotes!


If you live to be a 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you --Winnie the Pooh

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - John Wooden.


I am a quote junkie, always looking up new quotes and finding ones I love! It's a great way to express how you feel!


Day6-Whatever Tickles Your Fancy!
Photobucket
This sweater is my current obsession! I want one in every color! But at $30 a pop, I'm stalking the old navy site until it goes on clearance :)


Day 7- A photo that makes you happy
One of my favorite pictures of my boys!! Those two are my life!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment