Saturday, July 3, 2010

30 Days of Me - Days 3 & 4

Day 3- Favorite TV Show


I am a huge fan of drama tv! I hate drama in my life but for some reason I love watching it on tv, so my favorite show is the Real Housewife series of Bravo Tv. It's a tie between the New York and New Jersey seasons as to which is my favorite!


real housewives Pictures, Images and Photos


the real housewives of new jersey Pictures, Images and Photos


Day 4 - Favorite Book 
I'm an avid reader. I read everything from sappy romance novels to books about economics. My favorite book is currently The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. I first read this book on tape on a trip with my Dad and had to go out and buy the book!! I've read it several times and each time I've learned something different! 
GLADWELL.? Pictures, Images and Photos



No comments:

Post a Comment