Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This morning when I logged onto my facebook, Faith Deployed had this posted as their status, 

 “Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always” (1 Chronicles 16:11). It was just what I needed to see after a drama filled evening. What are you supposed to do when the drama that surrounds you has to do with family? I can eliminate drama filled friends and others but its hard to eliminate family. I think from this drama I've learned that only I can control my emotions. I will no longer let someone else make me angry. There are more important things in life than to dwell on the issues of others. I'm working on becoming a person in turn a better wife and a better mother. I don't want to surround myself with negative people anymore! Why is it so hard for people to just be happy? On a much more positive note, Landon had his check up at the doctor today and he is doing very well on the medicine and has even gained weight! He's now 11lbs. He is such an amazing baby and does new things every day! The newest thing is sticking his tongue out. He has the ability to make me smile no matter what! 

No comments:

Post a Comment