Friday, June 25, 2010

"See Pray, Act"

It's a SPA day!I stumbled upon this post from a friend of mine's blog. This person is someone whom I've never met but is a fellow military wife. No matter what the situation she is always extremely positive. I've never heard her say ANYTHING negative. That is something I aspire to. I've grown to become a quite negative person and I'm not really even sure when it began or why. I have to say I am a pretty lucky person. I have a husband who goes to work everyday to provide for my growing family so that I am able to stay at home and take care of our son. We have a house and a car. With this economy, some people don't have those anymore. I've realized that I need to be thankful for what I do have and not resentful for what I don't have. I don't want Landon to grow up being resentful or negative. I want him to realize he has a good life and to always be thankful for what he has because in a blink of an eye, it can all be gone! So back to the blog, while I was pregnant I decided I wanted to strengthen my relationship with God. I don't go to church but maybe we will find a local church that we like and start attending. I want Landon to be aware of God and all he has provided and will provide for us. I feel it is important to strengthen our relationship with God. When all is fails and no one is there, He is always is. So back to this blog, everyday a different woman does a blog regarding something spiritual. I definitely recommend it. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree totally about life as a Mil-Spouse, the territory is drama-trecherous! Surrounding your self with positive people and christian people will dramatically chang your standards of life! I am moving to Campbell very soon.. So mabey you could be on the lookout for a nice church? lol looking forward to this new life!

    ReplyDelete